12/16/14

Hi There!



 (Dress from ASOS)
 
I know. I know. I know.
I don't have any excuses.
So much going on but nothing at all.
I have had so many epiphanies in the past months that it would take all day to explain them.
I'm sure I will share in time.
I miss blogging.
I almost deactivated the blog more than a few times.
And something kept me from doing it.
I have so much to say.
From the recent events of police brutality to my recent epiphany that I am an adult and now I'm dealing with things that we all thought we would never face.
I'm having hard time dealing with things I can not control.
Like I had control before!?! #hilarious
I do keep an active Instagram account so none of these pics are new and they are indeed all IPHONE pics but I realize that people may think I have fallen off the face of the earth.
I haven't fallen.

 
 (Dress from ASOS)



 

Still enjoying mommyhood.
She is 19 months old and most certainly has her own personality.
She is incredibly independent which makes me smile more often than not.
She is 12 days strong without her pacifier.
#triumph
 

 









Here are some shots of my haircut/color I got in September. I'm currently wearing braids to grow it out a little.



 (Cornrows going to the side/back of my head and then box braids on the other side. )
 
Don't give up on me!

No comments:

09 10