1/14/14

In My Head


 






 
(ASOS Pants, H&M Scarf, Nine West booties (old), Gap Jacket (super old)
 

Here are random things I've thought lately...I don't keep a diary so this post will serve that purpose.

1. People will TRY you. I have the rudest co-worker and I strive every day to not forget that I need my job and my insurance because #iswearfogawd! I really try not to give dumb people energy but she got to me this morning. I just hate being in a position where I have to hold my tongue because of office politics.

2. I was watching that show Blood, Sweat, and Whatever and one of the "characters" (I call everyone on a reality tv show a character) acts like she knows it all! She irks my nerve! Well more importantly, people who  THINK they know everything IRK my nerve. YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS MAN! #KANYEVOICE

 
3. I have noticed that certain people that I have written off have really been making efforts to change and I notice and appreciate it.

4. I am making a conscious effort to be the change I want to see in others. For example, if I want someone to act a certain way, I need to extend that same courtesy to that person. Hopefully, reciprocity, karma...whatever will reveal itself.

5. Decisions I have been pondering...
-Buying a jogging stroller (will I use it enough and sometimes I need that hour to excercise without the baby)
-buying the NutriBullet ( bought the Bella "Rocket" single serve blender instead for $20 at Target)
-Taking a Hip Hop Class (all because of this video and they are in HOUSTON...I wanna crawl on the floor too!)


6. This I know...people will reveal who they are without often saying a word.
 
7. I have to give it to myself. I'm pretty funny. Not always intentionally though. lol
 
8. I can't control other people. What people want to do, they will do.
 
9. I need to find a perfectly thin, slouchy v neck tee shirt that doesn't cut me off at the wrong part of the arms that won't fade easily.

(I really can't remember where I got those bracelets and it wasn't that long ago!)

10. My 8 month old kid is hilarious to me. She laughs at the silliest things and when she giggles it always makes me giggle. I pray that those giggles at nothing at all are ever lasting. Before the world gets a hold of her and she starts twerking and posting videos on Youtube and then I will have to beat her a$%. 

11. I hope God hears all of my silent prayers that I pray while I'm cooking, driving, sleeping, watching TV or taking out the trash. I pray a lot . About Zara. For Zara. For me. For my family. For AIRRYBODY. On your knees is not the "only" time God listens.
 
12. I watch people all of the time. I may never say a word but I'm always peeping people. I even have to catch myself because it's natural to me. Even when you think I'm not watching you, I am. Sounds creepy but it's in my nature.  I can tell most about a person most by watching them and not by the words that come out of their mouth.





Worn on the weekend...
Thrifted men's safari jacket
Converse
Zara Men's cap
Clutched and Covered (clutch cover)


*Not the best shots in this post but I'm going to wear these pants yet again because I feel like I haven't worn them to their full potential yet.*

21 comments:

GFS said...

I love your blog "diary." And yes, you are funny.... screw that, you are hilarious!
The pants are banging, wear them at least twice a month. #kanyeshrug #jussaying And if anyone has an issue about it, respond with #GOTBEEF? They don't want it.
Office politics.... ughhh. Sucks to be an adult sometimes, right? Kids and old people can say whatever they want but us right here in the in-between? MUM

GFS said...

My friend got me sucked into Blood, Sweat, and Heels. I thought these were supposed to be professional women. Two episodes in and they do not act like it. And I actually like the know-it-all best if you're referring to who I think you are.

GFS said...

These pants! Love them.I love sequins but I am always scared to go for them. U r making it look so easy. Laugh out lol when u talk about Zara twerking. You r funny, no doubt! The laughs are the best part of a baby. I miss those. I get different kind of laughs now...

GFS said...

Love those pants. And great way to show them as casual wear.

GFS said...

Love the pants! I got a jogging stroller, I used it a hand-full of times and then it broke so I suggest not getting a cheap one if you do.

GFS said...

Can I just say I busted out laughing at #swearfogod? You are silly! Love those sequined leggings! YAS!

GFS said...

I love those pants. I have already placed my order! I have been wanting a pair but sequins scare me. The way you styled them has completely changed my mind. Many thanks to you!

GFS said...

I love everything about your personal style and I especially love the second outfit!

GFS said...

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPad

GFS said...

You are most welcome!

Sent from my iPad

GFS said...

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad

GFS said...

Got it! Not sold yet lol

Sent from my iPad

GFS said...

Go for the sequins!
Sent from my iPad

GFS said...

Love how you styled those pants lady! Your random thoughts are awesome.

GFS said...

11. I hope God hears all of my silent prayers that I pray while
I'm cooking, driving, sleeping, watching TV or taking out the trash. I
pray a lot . About Zara. For Zara. For me. For my family. For AIRRYBODY.
On your knees is not the "only" time God listens. <-----AMEN! I pray while do EVERYTHING lol

You look great!

GFS said...

Thank you!!!

Reiko

GFS said...

Yes honey! The older I get, the more I pray!

Reiko

GFS said...

a) you look awesome
b) you ARE hilarious (and entertaining!!!!!)
c) we have much in common. i love love love love love love love love love watching and observing. i like to take it all in. sadly my boyfriend is the same way, and he has seen/caught me doing things i'd rather he hadn't. lol
d) oh the stepparent thing. i am not even one and i am exhausted by it all. if that makes sense.

e) i think every classroom, every street with traffic, and every JOB has someone that i just can't stand in it, or on it. IT WORKS A NERVE. seriously.

GFS said...

i have an inappropriate PRAYER story, but i'll spare you! you had to be there. well, you are lucky you weren't or we might have tangled. hahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

GFS said...

Reiko,
You are a fool, love you, LOL!!!!! I have a crazy, rude, think she knows everything too co-worker too, but I've completely dismiissed from my space.

GFS said...

Wow! I love the style and these Gianni Bini shoes that I have already ordered yesterday. I like your random thoughts too. Keep sharing your views with us. It’s nice to read out all.
http://www.tradesy.com/all/gianni-bini/

09 10